Lithium batteries can be dangerous if mistreated or mis-used.
- Always use a case for safe storage when not in use.
- Never in your pocket, purse etc.
- Keep away from keys, coins and small metallic objects.
- It’s good practice to charge batteries on an external charger that is correctly rated for Li-Ion cells.
- Never leave them charging unattended and they should be removed when fully charged.
- Batteries should be periodically inspected for tears and rips.
- Never use a batteries with a damaged PVC wrap, either recycle the cell or repair immediately.
- Do not over-stress these batteries.
- Batteries should be suitable for the application (correct size, amp draw etc).
The user assumes all associated risks.